Monday 17 September 2012

This makes it all worthwhile

Comment from the brogue forums on UnBrogue:

Okay I realised last night that maybe the key rooms weren't a bug and am glad to have that confirmed here.
What I'd like to know is whether I am doing anything wrong as I have found one of the open treasure rooms with the things removed from two of the alters and the key on one. The cages lift off when I step into the doorway and I have tried everything I can think of. I have no blinking so that's out. I tried all my scrolls and that didn't help. THen I tried throwing each of my items to knock the key off, to no avail. I can only see the key alter form the doorway so I can't replace any gear at the other alters. ANy help? If the puzzle is working properly and I just haven't figured it out don't give it away (maybe a little hint) but at the moment I'm stumped. THe seed is 1347859068 and it's depth two if you'd like to check it out.

EDIT: Don't worry, I just figured it out. Nice one.

2 comments:

Joseph said...

That's so awesome. Good work.

Antoine said...

As an aside, I only just realised today that "Brogue" is a pun

A.