Wednesday 17 June 2009

Poll results for 'What class should Unangband feature in the next competition'; new poll

Thanks to the 33 of you who voted - at this point we've had 17 entries in the Unangband competition, so I'm guessing some of you are holding back submitting until you have that 'perfect game' played.

The results were:

Warrior
7 (21%)
Mage - Wizard
5 (15%)
Mage - Druid
1 (3%)
Mage - Master
0 (0%)
Mage - Sorceror
1 (3%)
Priest
0 (0%)
Artisan
5 (15%)
Ranger
1 (3%)
Paladin
3 (9%)
Thief
3 (9%)
Archer
1 (3%)
Shaman
4 (12%)
Bard
2 (6%)
Warrior Mage
3 (9%)
Istari
2 (6%)
Rogue
4 (12%)

We're approximately 8 days through the Unangband competition and I'd like to hear some feedback about how you're faring so far.

3 comments:

Napsterbater said...

Doesn't matter much to me which class you feature so long as you release a fix for the map centering bug, and soon. It happens often enough for me to render the game unplayable.

Andrew Doull said...

I've fixed up the dungeon.txt file to correct all instances of this bug - please download the revised fix from

http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/unangband/trunk/unangband/lib/edit/dungeon.txt

Napsterbater said...

Ahh, thankye thankye. I can play once more! And by once I mean until I fall asleep at my desk at five in the morning.